The Post Oak will stand as the most luxurious -and with the highest rates- hotel in Houston. With the increase in number of wealthy visitors coming to Houston to visit the largest Medical Center in the world, to shop or to conduct business, The Post Oak just makes sense.
The strong demand for the highest quality hotel rooms is a clear indication of the appeal of extreme luxury. According to Stacy Small, President of Elite Travel International, “As our clients’ net worth increases, so too does their desire to reward their hard work with ultra-luxury travel experiences, often in private-yet-posh settings with their extended family and friends. We are seeing a continued increase in demand for multi-room, high-dollar suites.”
And this trend is not likely to slow down. On the contrary, it is anticipated that billionaires will grow by 50% in the next ten years.
This spectacular property is bound to be booked from day 1.
Location 1600 West Loop South
(next to Landry’s, Inc. corporate headquarters)
Timeline Construction Underway as of April 2015
Restaurants Completion Spring 2017
Development Completion Fall 2017
– 10 acres
– 680,000 sq. ft. tower
– 40,000 meeting and event space
– 16,000 sq. ft. main ballroom
– 3,000 sq. ft. junior ballroom
– 10,000 sq. ft. conference and breakout room space
– 11,000 sq. ft. luxurious pre-function areas
– Two 10,000 sq. ft. eateries
– 28,000 sq. ft. Landry’s, Inc. Corporate Offices
– 3,300 sq. ft. Post Oak Motor Cars Display Area
– 10 story parking garage
– Five retail stores
– 38 floors, 495 feet tall
– 10 floors / 140,000 sq. ft. boutique office space
– 22 residential units ranging from 1,000 – 2,000 sq. ft.
– 252 luxury rooms and suites ranging from 500 – 4,000 sq. ft.
– 4,000 sq. ft. Chairman Suite
– 1,500 sq. ft. Presidential Suite
– Two-story Bentley and Rolls-Royce auto showroom
– Two-story spa and salon
– Stunning resort pool
– State-of-the-art workout facility
– Lush landscaping including terraced gardens
– Members-only private lounge and patio
– Mastro’s Steakhouse, first Texas location, offering spectacular outdoor dining, world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet entertaining atmosphere. www.mastrosrestaurants.com
– Iconic Willie G’s Seafood and Steaks relocates to The Post Oak offering both indoor seating and expansive outdoor patio dining among lush oak trees. www.williegs.com
The landmark tower will evoke a modern interpretation of classical forms with high-performing building components – all with dramatic interior finishes and unobstructed views of the surrounding neighborhoods and Downtown.
Project Team Tilman J. Fertitta, Owner/ Developer
Gensler, Design Architect